Friday, October 28, 2005

Rhythmism meets the Force. These are two images I recently painted in a crib.


I recently painted this mural in the bedroom of twin boys whose desire was to have this done. Their father was all into it and their energy flowed through me in each effort. Superhero artwork is very challenging to do. That is why so many "artists" stay away from it rather be embarrassed by coming up short. Using the human form and established characters doesn't allow one to hide behind "personal style" or interpretation. It takes talent, knowledge, skill, and restraint to modify your style and get it done right. I really got off doing it. ZOOM! Done!! The guys were all around me while working and were very insightful art directors. I hope more folks find me with this type of thing in mind. Rhythmism does it again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home